Monday, January 19, 2009

What's New


What's new with me? I just added my new fleece hoodie! It comes in an assortment of colors. I think its pretty cool for the winter. I just added this hoodie Saturday and I'm already up to 30 views in the past couple of days! I'm excited because this new post passed my other recent posts and they were posted earlier in the month. They are just reaching views of that magnitude now.
I also just updated and finally finished my bio on etsy. I didn't know what I wanted to say at first but once I got started it just flowed. I didn't even know if I really wanted to updated. I was thinking about just leaving it as is because I couldn't figure out what I should say. That's probably why I had been avoiding it for so long. I'm glad I finished cause now I can move on to bigger and better things! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finally getting things set up the way you wanted them to be. Can't wait to see what else you stitch up :)

    ReplyDelete