Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What to do? but do I really want to....

I figured I would add a new blog today seeing how I don't know what I want to do. I could go in the basement and sew but its cold down there. And I really want my back keeping me up all nite? But, its hurting now and all I'm doing is sitting on the couch. Do I really want to relax cause I am tired? But, know me I probably won't allow myself the pleasure of doing that. I could take a shower to warm up because it is bitter cold outside and I am freezing inside. Options on what do *shrugs shoulders* clueless. All I know is that my dog is bothering me for some attention because she hates to see my laptop.
But, on the up and up I have gotten 18 views a piece on my two shirts that I posted on etsy the other day. I'm proud of that but no sells. But, I am okay with that too. I think the reason I am okay with no sells is because of how long it took me to get to this point that I am okay with just looking at my work online. My sister has had me on the etsy chat for like 2 days trying to network. Its so different being on that chat. There are so many things I have to learn to do in conjunction with trying to chat. Its something I'm going to have to get use to if I want to make a sell. But, I guess its all in a days work....

No comments:

Post a Comment