Monday, July 26, 2010

Thinking about making changes...

I am thinking about making some changes to KCP. I have contemplating the thought of making KCP clothing for small dogs and for big dogs by request. It until I can get a better handle with the sizing for my bigger babies. I figured it's not fair to them if they can not get the best either. I will still offer all of the other products for the bigger babies. I was a little sadden by the decision but I know it's for the best. I never wanted to limit KCP. I wanted it to fit evey need but I in a way felt that's what I did. After, I realized I wasn't limited KCP but merely perfecting it. You can not moved if it's not good or great for that matter.

So, that was the 1st change. Now for the 2nd one! I think I am going to change the design of KCP. So be on the look out for that too! There are some changes coming! So glad to get that off my chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment